- Assist framing crews in the preparation of materials.
- Site cleanup and organization.
- Experience in residential framing.
- Know how to read plans.
- Obey all on-site and company safety requirements in accordance to OH&S Act and Regulations.
- Must be fit to perform physical work and to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate team playing attitude, must be punctual and proficient in spoken English.
- Product specific training provided on-site.
- Work to be performed in the Edmonton metropolitan area.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must own safety steel toed boots.
- Must have ability to work well with others.
- Drivers license and own vehicle would be an asset.
Please send resumes to Mike Reschke, Purchasing Manager at:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.