We are looking to add a talented, experienced, and highly organized Showhome Coordinator/Designer to our Design Team!
The Showhome Coordinator/Designer will be based out of our west-Edmonton head office and will work on-site as needed. They will collaborate with the team to create design concepts for all showhomes. The successful candidate will also organize and manage all aspects and logistics involved in the opening, closing, or moving of Showhomes and Sales Centres. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and comfortable working both individually and as a team.
Our showhomes are often the first representation of the standard of excellence Coventry provides. Your design skills will allow clients to envision their new home.
Showhome Coordination / Design
- Collaborate with Design Team on showhome design concepts and selecting showhome finishes
- Create a visual concept presentation package for each showhome
- Responsible for selecting and purchasing all showhome furniture and accessories within assigned budget
- Track furniture and décor budget and maintain online inventory catalogue of furniture & accessories
- Liaise with Site Superintendents on showhome construction timelines and book vendors as required for showhome staging and sales centres materials
- Attend showhome Framing Orientation walk-through
- Coordinate and book various trades as required: Wallpaper Installers, Window Covering Installers, Movers, etc.
- Lead the final staging of the showhomes
- Coordinate the booking of all virtual tours & load to website
- Set-up showhome sales centres
- Coordinating the move and/or purchase of sales centre furniture and supplies
- Set-up security monitoring for all sales centres and showhomes
- Ensure all pertinent utilities (phone & internet) and tech equipment is installed in each sales centre
- Support quality control by conducting regular site visits to showhomes and sales centres; coordinating removal and arranging replacement items for damaged pieces as required
- Monitor, track and address any issues on the showhome inspection reports
- Assist Marketing team with small technical issues within the showhome
- Manage all furniture & décor item inventory and orchestrate the selling or donation of inventory as needed
Quick Possession Home Staging
- Stage identified quick possession homes by creating furniture plan and selecting furniture & accessories
- Schedule & oversee movers and vendors, as needed
- Liaise with Warehouse for furniture pulls and moves
- Schedule cleans for completed staged homes
- Liaise with both the construction and sales team for any changes to completion or possession dates
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Degree or Diploma in Interior Design; Certified Interior Design Technologist (IDT)
- MUST have minimum 1-2 years experience as an interior design consultant or stager with a new home builder
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate tactfully and professionally with all levels of the organization and clientele.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a faced paced environment, both independently as well as collaborate and contribute as a member of a larger team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe. Sketchup and/or AutoCAD an asset.
- Positive and friendly can-do attitude.
Coventry is proud to provide this great career opportunity in an engaged environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities. Locally owned and family operated, Coventry’s culture is all about people, quality, and integrity, which is evidenced by the longevity of many in their employee group.
Coventry is committed to providing and maintaining a safe environment for our employees, contractors, partners and customers. As part of this commitment to safety, all Coventry employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of exemption.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.