We're looking for team members to join our highly dynamic sales force.
We’ve earned a reputation for innovation and quality. The people who work at Coventry Homes are what make the difference. We are looking for employees who love an exciting, challenging work environment and are looking for ethical, innovative leaders.
Coventry Homes Associates will work hand in hand with Area Sales Managers (ASM’s) to promote the company. Through a defined sales process, Coventry Homes sales representatives will meet and exceed pre-determined sales targets and maintain acceptable margin expectations and value proposition. Associates are responsible for being a junior member of a highly dynamic sales force. Associates aid ASM’s to meet and exceed revenue targets while promptly and professionally addressing the needs of clients. Working with ASM’s, Associates are required to implement pre-determined sales initiatives; while at the same time, prospecting and generating new client potential. It is the responsibility of the Associate to share Coventry’s unique value proposition with potential buyers; while maintaining the high integrity of all Coventry Homes competitive advantages.
• Participate and complete Coventry Homes “Associate Program”
• Work constructively under the guidance of the ASM
• Manage bi weekly updates for homes under construction (with appropriate photographs)
• Book necessary client meetings on behalf of the ASM
• Organize files and ensure necessary marketing materials are up to date and on hand
• Keep area maps updated for Coventry areas
• Complete show home and spec inspection reports
• Assist ASM in generating new leads and “closing” deals
• Attend all necessary Coventry Meetings (i.e. Sales Meeting, AGM, etc.)
• Keep current inventory up to date for presentation to clients
• Data entry in NewStar and Sales Force
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience, with 2 years of customer service experience.
• As showhomes are open evenings and weekends, the ability to work these hours is necessary.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Previous sales oriented sales an asset
• Ability to learn and maintain information quickly and effectively.
Coventry is proud to provide this great career opportunity in an engaged environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities. Locally owned and family operated, Coventry’s culture is all about people, quality and integrity, which is evidenced by the longevity of many in their employee group. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
Coventry is an innovative, energetic home away from home. Our employees and clients are our top priority. We strive on creating an open community with social events, snack days and interactive communication. If you enjoy working hard and having fun, please apply to The Coventry team.
Curious about pricing, one of our communities, or how to take the next step? We're here to help.