Coventry Homes is one of Edmonton’s premier home builders, specializing in new, flexible, and custom single and multi-family home construction in the greater Edmonton area. We strive to provide our customers with the best quality products and exceptional customer service.
We are now looking for a dynamic and creative Social Media Strategist with graphic design skills to join our marketing and design team, to help us showcase our exceptional work.
As an experienced Social Media strategist, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our online presence and engaging our target audience effectively! As the ideal candidate, you will have a deep understanding of social media platforms, content creation, and graphic design.
You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. As a Social Media specialist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. Ultimately, you will be able to ensure our company social media presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engage our target audience.
- Create and manage original, high-quality and engaging content for our social media platforms (inlcd: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest)
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Construction and Design teams to create social engagement regarding new showhomes, communities, quick possessions, design products, maintenance tips, etc.
- Manage and schedule social media posts, monitor engagement and respond to comments in messages in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, platform algorithms and emerging social media technologies.
- Analyze data and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of social media campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports based on KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align social media strategies with broader marketing objectives.
- Monitor competitor’s social media presence and identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Train Sales Team members on best practices, and maintain a cohesive social strategy across profiles.
- Design eye-catching content, graphics, videos, images and promotional materials
- Stay current on emerging design and content trends.
- Keep our social media content fresh and engaging.
- Assist with other department-related tasks, as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Social Media, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience in social media management and content creation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms and best practices.
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a faced paced environment, both independently as well as collaborate and contribute as a member of a larger team.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and friendly solutions-oriented attitude.
- Strong team player
Coventry is proud to provide this great career opportunity in an engaged environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities. Locally owned and family operated, Coventry’s culture is all about people, quality and integrity, which is evidenced by the longevity of many in their employee group.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.